Coffee Break (Women)
All women are invited to join together for a refreshing time of growth and encouragement called Coffee Break. Coffee Break exists to provide encouragement for women through Bible study, small groups, and outreach. Coffee Break meets during the Fall and Spring on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings at Life Church for 4-10 week studies and virtually during the summer months.
Save the Date! Spring Coffee Break will begin on Tuesday, March 12th and Wednesday, March 23th. More details to come soon!
Past Women's Studies:
- Job: A Story of Unlikely Joy by Lisa Harper (Fall 2018)
- Present Over Perfect (Summer Book Club 2018)
- Breathe by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2018)
- Coffee Break + She Reads Truth: Advent
- We Saved You A Seat by Lisa-Jo Baker (Fall 2017)
- Finding I Am by Lysa TerKeurst (Spring 2017)
- Entrusted: A Study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore (Fall 2016)
- The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2016)
- What Love Is by Kelly Minter (Fall 2015)
- Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2015)
- Brave - Honest Questions Women Ask by Angela Thomas (Fall 2014)
- Esther - by Beth Moore (Spring 2014)