Coffee Break (Women)
All women are invited to join together for a refreshing time of growth and encouragement called Coffee Break. Coffee Break exists to provide encouragement for women through Bible study, small groups, and outreach. Coffee Break meets during the Fall and Spring on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings at Life Church for 4-10 week studies and virtually during the summer months.
Registration is OPEN for Fall Coffee Break!
Invite all the women in your life for a time of refreshment, fellowship, and growth as we dive into Lisa Harper's Job: An Unlikely Story of Joy.
Join us on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm OR Wednesday mornings at 9:00am. Books are available for purchase for a suggested donation of $15 on Sundays between services and on study nights/mornings.
*Childcare is provided.
If you have any questions, email our Coffee Break Team.
Past Women's Studies:
- Present Over Perfect (Summer Book Club 2018)
- Breathe by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2018)
- Coffee Break + She Reads Truth: Advent
- We Saved You A Seat by Lisa-Jo Baker (Fall 2017)
- Finding I Am by Lysa TerKeurst (Spring 2017)
- Entrusted: A Study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore (Fall 2016)
- The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2016)
- What Love Is by Kelly Minter (Fall 2015)
- Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2015)
- Brave - Honest Questions Women Ask by Angela Thomas (Fall 2014)
- Esther - by Beth Moore (Spring 2014)