Coffee Break (Women)
All women are invited to join together for a refreshing time of growth and encouragement called Coffee Break. Coffee Break exists to provide encouragement for women through Bible study, small groups, and outreach. Coffee Break meets during the Fall and Spring on Tuesday evenings at Life Church for 4-10 week studies and virtually during the summer months.
Registration is OPEN!
Join us on Tuesday nights from 6:30pm to 8:30pm OR on Wednesday mornings from 9:00am to 11:00am for a time to refocus on the practice of Sabbath. Use the links below to register. Books will be available for purchase on Sundays between services or on study nights/morning for a suggested donation of $15. Invite all the women in your life to join us!
Past Women's Studies:
- Coffee Break + She Reads Truth: Advent
- "We Saved You A Seat" by Lysa-Jo Baker (Fall 2017)
- "Finding I am" by Lisa TerKeurst (Spring 2017)
- "Entrusted" a Study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore (Fall 2016)
- "The Armor of God" by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2016)
- "What Love Is" by Kelly Minter (Fall 2015)
- "Discerning the Voice of God" by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2015)
- "Brave - Honest Questions Women Ask" by Angela Thomas (Fall 2014)