Coffee Break (Women)
All women are invited to join together for a refreshing time of growth and encouragement called Coffee Break. Coffee Break exists to provide encouragement for women through Bible study, small groups, and outreach. Coffee Break meets during the Fall and Spring on Tuesday evenings at Life Church for 4-10 week studies and virtually during the summer months.
Coffee Break + She Reads Truth
The holidays are busy, but let's stay in the Word together! Join us for a virtual Advent study on Facebook. Join our Coffee Break + She Reads Truth Group and follow along as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.
"When Holidays Hurt" Women's Study
We know the holidays aren't always the "most wonderful time of year." For some, it can be a time of stress, pain, loneliness, or remembrance. Join us on Tuesday nights from November 28th through December 19th at 6:30 pm to be reminded how God is faithful in all seasons, even the difficult ones.
*no cost or book
Past Women's Studies:
- Summer Facebook Group
- "We Saved You A Seat" by Lysa-Jo Baker (Fall 2017)
- "Finding I am" by Lisa TerKeurst (Spring 2017)
- "Entrusted" a Study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore (Fall 2016)
- "The Armor of God" by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2016)
- "What Love Is" by Kelly Minter (Fall 2015)
- "Discerning the Voice of God" by Priscilla Shirer (Spring 2015)
- "Brave - Honest Questions Women Ask" by Angela Thomas (Fall 2014)
For more information, contact us.
Follow us on Facebook.