All women are invited to join together for a refreshing time of growth and encouragement called Coffee Break. Coffee break exists to provide encouragement for women through Bible study, small groups and outreach. Coffee Break meets during the Fall and Spring on Tuesday evenings at Life Church for 4-8 week studies and virtually during the summer months.
You still have A Seat!
Coffee Break has a seat for you as we study Lisa-Jo Baker's "We Saved You A Seat: Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships." There are TWO different study times this fall: Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 8:30 pm or Wednesday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 am from September 12th/13th through November 14th/15th. Pick one and join Coffee Break.
Please take a minute and watch the short introduction - Lisa-Jo Baker's "We Saved You A Seat: Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships."
We are also saving you a seat at the (in) real life Friended simulcast event. It can be the extension of the current Coffee Break Study or you want to worship with a group of women. To learn more and register for the event - click here.
- Summer Facebook Group
- "Finding I am" - Lisa TerKeurst (Spring of 2017)
- "Entrusted" a Study of 2 Timothy - Beth Moore (Fall of 2016)
- "The Armor of God" - Priscilla Shirer (Spring of 2016)
- "What Love Is" - Kelly Minter (Fall of 2015)
- "Discerning the Voice of God" - Priscilla Shirer (Spring of 2015)
- "Brave - Honest Questions Women Ask" - Angela Thomas (Fall of 2014)