A covenant is a voluntary agreement based on a meaningful relationship between two parties.
We take membership seriously. Committing yourself to other believers is weighty, but it's also rewarding. When Covenant Members join, they commit to a spiritual family that provides encouragement and support. They are called to a biblical degree of responsibility, service and sacrifice to their brothers and sisters in Christ. Our elders and leaders also pledge to assist our Covenant Members with care, counsel, prayer and teaching.
If you are interested in becoming a Covenant Member of Life Church download our Covenant Membership booklet, and plan to attend our next Covenant Membership Orientation. The booklet provides an overview of who we are as a local church, including our history, mission, strategy, values and structure. Although this document is not designed to answer every question you may have, it is designed to provide you with some essentials as you prayerfully consider Covenant Membership with us. Attending the orientation is optional but encouraged. Use the link below to sign up for our upcoming orientation.
- Click above to download a copy of our Covenant Membership Booklet. If you have any questions, feel free to set-up a time to meet with one of our staff or Elders.
- Membership Covenant . The purpose of this covenant is a declaration that you have joined with others in membership with Life Church in order to fulfill God’s purpose your life and to accomplish God’s mission in the world…together.
- After taking time to prayerfully review and consider this covenant, please complete the information, sign and return the Membership Covenant to the church either by:
- electronically at
- mail (708 Jake Alexander Blvd. W., Salisbury, NC 28144)
- drop-off at the Church Office
Once the membership covenant is received, a member of the staff or elders will be in contact.