Life Church is blessed to have an amazing team and consider it a privilege to serve as part-time or full-time staff. Below you'll find our current opportunities to join our team. If you have a heart for ministry and believe God has called you to be part of the Life Church family, please feel free to contact our Administrative Staff with other inquiries.
Current Job Openings
Director of Worship Arts
The Director of Worship Arts (DWA) will serve the Body of Christ at Life Church by providing leadership and structure that will equip church members and guests to glorify God and worship Him through music. The DWA is responsible for working to develop, plan, and execute the musical components of our weekend services. He/she will also manage and support the audio, visual, and technical production needs for Life Church throughout the week.
- Organize, train, and lead a team of musicians who are committed to growing as passionate worshipers of Jesus first
- Plan, schedule, and lead weekly rehearsals for worship gatherings including song & volunteer selection
- Equip current volunteers with necessary training and feedback to successfully lead worship
- Manage processes for on-boarding, training, & evaluating volunteers
- Contribute to the spiritual growth of other worship leaders and development of their musical abilities
- Create opportunities to recruit & develop aspiring musicians and worship leaders within Life Church
- Manage audio, visual, & technical needs as pertaining to Worship Arts; including the purchase & maintenance of equipment
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend weekly preaching lab for coordination of music with worship through Scripture
How To Apply
Please submit your resumé, and if desired, a cover letter via email to Claire Crabb, Operations Director at Thank you for your interest in Life Church Salisbury!